We take care of all the details for you to handle just enjoy.
Take Buquebus promotions and Seacat 6 and 12 cuotas sin interes!
Consult Rodado26 Schedules.
A selection of the best regional dishes.
- Breakfasts, Lunch and Snacks Included
- Quality options for Dinner.
We know that there is nothing better than a good rest after a long day up bike.
Accommodation included at this BIKE TOUR
Hotel Colonia West: www.coloniawesthotel.com.uy
Day 1: Cologne-Conchillas
We are in the Puerto, to dispatch bikes and climb the Buquebus, which left us the other side of the River, where time stands still, Uruguay.
Once beyond our vehicle will be waiting to write support for luggage in and comfortable to travel so.
On the path 21 surrounded by a broken landscape north to put Conchillas, port with white sand beach, eucalyptus forest where we stay in a luxury hotel.
Distance: 60 km – Terreno: Asphalt
Day 2: Conchillas-Antigua Bodega San Juan--Bullring- Cologne
In this last day cruise we will depart in the morning to Cologne by an internal road. This will allow us to see the landscape from another point, which allow us pedaling near the Rio, Cologne by entering ago, Knowing the Plaza de Toros, Port and its majestic Casco Historico.
Before that enter to visit the first winery in Uruguay 1854 where we will prepare a special lunch.
We will have time to explore Cologne before heading back in Buquebus.
Distance: 60 km – Terreno: Asphalt and gravel
- Support vehicle
- Handys VHF and cell phone for emergencies
- 1 night hotel 4 stars double base. Check single.
- All Inclusive(Breakfast, lunch, has, Dinner and Open Bar 24h, climatized pool, Spa)
- First Aid Kit
- Specialized bilingual guides
- MTB parts
- Cereal bars, hydration and fruits during the voyage
- Bicicleta Mountain Bike mínimo 21 speeds and in good condition. (If you do not have we will rent)
- Flashlight and batteries
- Caramañola (Bottle for bicycle)
- Protector solar
- Personal hygiene items
- Mandatory Helmet (If we got you hired)
- Bike Parts: A camera and patch kit with solution
- Comfortable clothing for cycling and shelter for the night
- Personal documents (ID or Identity Card and Driver's social work)
- Raincoat or windbreaker
- Backpack Attack (girl)
THANKS TO ALL ROLLED 26 AND grupete MARCE to make this trip unforgettable, with this challenge I could meet people and amazing places, enjoy every moment to the fullest and realize how much I enjoy the bike q.
This adventure was and will be the beginning of many more, Therefore India and I are willing to continue adding us to other travel.
I love them AND ALL THE STRANGE!!
Hello Everyone! This was our first experience out of several days in group. And the truth is that we feel very comfortable. Thank you for your sympathy ! It was a pleasure to have met so many km and roll together . And the staff ... thanks for being in every detail,for looking after and for ensuring that this has been an unforgettable journey!! Undoubtedly we would add to pc. to another destination. Cheers!Veronica Carballo
Ismael and Vero.
PD: good pictures!