We take care of all the details for you to handle just enjoy.
A selection of the best regional dishes.
- Breakfasts, Lunch and Snacks Included
- Quality options for Dinner.
Day 1: San Martin de los Andes
The group based in San Martin de los Andes look after the bikes airport and put about.
We will stay at the hotel to rest and face the next day our true journey.
Day 2: San Martin de los Andes-Chile
After breakfast strong, out in our Mountain Bikes, to get away from the city and go up top to see another landscape of San Martin de los Andes.
Gravel floor invites us to roll into a unique landscape and well Patagónico.
At the end of the day we do first customs formalities in Argentina and then Chile.
And to close the day cross the lake on a raft Pirihueinco. www.barcazas.cl
Once on the other side will stay one of our wooden lodge lakefront.
Distance: 60 km – Terreno: Gravel
The area will travel the following day was and still is a Chilean lumberjacks Old Road. Now also is a biological reserve www.huilohuilo.com
Up and down a path that can only be accessed with permission and local guide to go to Laguna tall Los Patos. A somewhat hard and technical road awaits us.
Distance: 40 km – Terreno: Gravel
Day 4: HuiloHuilo-Choshuenco & Rafting
After breakfast we start surrounded by forested mountains and a unique bike trail to a small town where we are waiting for a fun rafting. Then we stop for lunch in a rich Choshuenco typical local fish.
In the afternoon return to the lodge
Distance: 42 km – Terreno: Gravel and asphalt
We say goodbye to Chile. By Hua Hum step and then take the raft back to Argentina through big ascents and descents fun.
Lunch on Lake Nonthué.
We stay in hotel.
Distance: 60 km – Terreno: Gravel
Day 6: San Martin de los Andes and Return
This day we may use to tour San Martin de los Andes.
Transfer to the airport.
Return to Buenos Aires.
- Support vehicle
- Handys VHF and cell phone for emergencies
- 2 Hotel nights in San Martin double base (by sinlge consult)
- 3 nights based Lodge Chile 4/5 pax. (consult double base and single)
- Half board (breakfast lunch and tea)
- First Aid Kit
- Internal transfer of MTBike
- Transfer in / out airport
- Specialized bilingual guides
- MTB parts
- Cereal bars, hydration and fruits during the voyage
- RAFTING NOT INCLUDED
- Bicicleta Mountain Bike mínimo 21 speeds and in good condition. (If you do not have we will rent)
- Flashlight and batteries
- Caramañola (Bottle for bicycle)
- Protector solar
- Personal hygiene items
- Mandatory Helmet (If we got you hired)
- Bike Parts: A camera and patch kit with solution
- Comfortable clothing for cycling and shelter for the night
- Personal documents (ID or Identity Card and Driver's social work)
- Raincoat or windbreaker
- Backpack Attack (girl)
And! Actually I loved everything. It was my first experience in bike and I think that like any first impression, It generates a feeling of try other times. The trip loved! The tour was amazing, I found excellent with all the letters. Rodadora 26, their people, their service, I found amazing. I think that today there are not many companies where you really give as much quality, from food, to hosting, transport, competitions. I think it really shot 26 He knows how to return to their riders and how do they infect others to continue adding. Good job guys, keep in that way!!! I hope to see you soon on another trip :).Jorge Castro